Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Something for the New Year

i dont think anyone reads this blog anymore.... the person reading it now you must seriously like me alot or your just a freakin stalker( DONT TOUCH ME) . okay yeah i wanna reflect on this year 2008. oh yeah before that sorry to all the people who have been complaining about no updates and not linking. haha but i dont think ill be doing that anytime soon though unless any of you volunteer to help me. yeah okay i wanna reflect on this year. so like ... everythings been so fast. i still rmb looking forward to the end of O levels and just hanging out with jon and theCrew plus all the 4c/d mates and my neighbours and my outside school mates. that i did and ive fond memories from last year. i sometimes miss the sec school but i don regret leaving maris stella. i think the time was just right. the beginning of the new year has seen many twists and turns for myself and my sec school peers. Faced with the choice between JC and poly , i suddenly saw many of my peers head in two seperate directions, each with its own pros and cons. honestly when i got my O level results i was stunned. i mean seriously ... my expectations were quite simple to go to some place like SAJC or TJC. and sometimes i still look back why i didnt go to VJC or how my life would have been different from now. But im in ACSIB now. honestly i never even considered going to ACS before Os. seriously... i only like heard sze jet talking with Mrs.Tey about how nice the campus is and stuff last year. and somehow ive ended up there.although its freaking far things is acsi are really different from maris stella. the students , teachers , culture. i think for a guy entering a cohort in which most of the guys have already known each from sec school days and so few girls .... ive done okay. hhaha. and ive met lots of new friends this year. awesome. haha ive just realised theres too much to reflect on. i just wanna say things have changed a lot for me. i really hope i can sustain my old friendships through the years ... as well as make new ones. i also wanna say i dont regret joining ACS although i never intended to and hope to make the best out of my experience.

No comments: